A new fanless mini PC has been launched this week by ECS in the form of the ECS Liva Z2. Powered by a 6 watt Intel Gemini Lake processor supported by two SODIMM slots accepting up to 8GB RAM. On-board storage is available via a 2.5 inch drive bay for a hard drive or solid state drive (SSD) eMMC storage.
Connectivity on the ECS Liva Z2 mini PC takes the form of HDMI 2.0 and HDMI 1. ports, Gigabit Ethernet, a 3.5mm audio jack, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A and 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A. Wireless connectivity is provided by support for 802.11ac WiFi an Bluetooth 4.2.
Features of the ECS Liva Z2 fanless mini PC system :
– Quiet, energy-efficient, multi-functional
– Palm-size PC
– Quiet Operation with Fanless Design
– Energy Efficient for power saving
– For All Your Devices with Type-C Connect
– Easily connect to a wide variety of devices
– GPIO :For Maker , For you
– Ultra-compact PC with dual-storage design
– Easy to upgrade your RAM and Hard Drive
– Support HDMI 2.0 [email protected] with higher quality video playback
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.