As expected this week Evolution Studios the creators of the PS4 Driveclub game have announced the availability of highly anticipated Driveclub Bikes game.
Enabling players to now enjoy riding 12 of the world’s most epic superbikes, featuring bikes from top manufacturers that include : Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki, Honda and BMW to name a few.
The Driveclub Bikes game is now available to purchase directly from the PlayStation Store and is available as a standalone update for $19.99 or as a add-on is you already own a copy of Driveclub for $14.99. Other features you can expect to enjoy within the new Driveclub Bikes update include :
• Full Bikes Tour campaign: We’ve designed a new game mode and loads of events to help you get to grips with bikes and ultimately challenge you to master every superbike in the game.
• Unlimited Challenges: Create and compete in new challenges to show off and test your speed, agility, and skills with bikes.
• Personalized events: Create your own events on any track, in any mode, at any time, and with near limitless weather conditions.
• Multiplayer racing: Take advantage of the extra space on every track with opportunities to overtake on every corner in heated wheel-to-wheel action.
• Customization: Personalize your bikes and your rider, including paint jobs, rider leathers, and custom helmets.
• Clubs: Everything you do in Driveclub Bikes contributes to the success of your Club, unlocking new rewards, accolades, customization and challenges.
Source: PS Blog