Anyone searching for a function generator may be interested in a new DIY Arduino project which details how you can make your very own. “A function generator is a very useful tool, especially when we are considering testing our circuit’s response to a certain signal.” Explains its creator and Instructables member Faransky. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Arduino project and tutorial which has kindly been published to the Instructables tutorial library to help you build your very own.
Features of the DIY function generator Arduino project include :
– Fully digital control: No need for passive analog components.
– Modular design: Every sub-circuit is a pre-defined easy to use module.
– Output frequency: Available range from 0Hz to 10MHz.
– Simple control: Single rotary encoder with built-in push button.
– Li-ion battery for portable use, with external charging ability.
– AC and DC coupling for output waveform.
– LCD Brightness control for energy consumption reduction.
– Battery charge indicator.
– Digital amplitude control.
– Three available waveforms: Sine, triangle and square.
For full instructions and diagrams and component lists jump over to the Instructables website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.