This week Dell has unveiled a number of new additions to its range of portable computer systems, one of which is the new Dell Latitude 5300 convertible notebook. Offering a mid-range business class portable computer equipped with a 13.3 inch touchscreen display offering users a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The convertible notebook can be powered by by a range of different processors up to an 8th-gen Intel Core i7 vPro supported by up to 32 GB of RAM and up to 1TB of PCIe NVMe storage.
– Processor – Up to 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8665U Processor
– Operating System – Windows 10 Pro 64bit English
– Graphics Card – Up to Intel Core i7-8665U Processor with Integrated Intel® UHD 620 Graphics
– Display – Up to 13.3-in. display
– Hard Drive – Up to M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive
– Memory – Up to 16GB, 1x16GB, DDR4 Non-ECC
“The world’s smallest 13″ mainstream business-class notebook lets you get to work faster than ever thanks to its scalable features, powerful performance and ExpressCharge.”
Features of the new Dell Latitude 5300 notebook include :
– Bypass passwords: Start the workday faster by signing on with an optional fingerprint reader integrated into the power button or with the optional IR camera + Windows Hello for seamless authentication.
– Power through the day: Keep the work flowing with a high-density battery and ExpressCharge, which allows an 80% charge in one hour*. With Dell Power Manager, you can choose from four modes to balance between optimal battery or power performance.
– Smarter screens: Charge your system less often with our Super Low Power Panel. It extends your PC’s run time on all non-touch Full HD configurations without compromising screen resolution, color or brightness.
– Connect anywhere: Seamlessly work on the go thanks to optional mobile broadband supporting speeds up to 450Mbps*.
– Stay synced: Thanks to Modern Standby, you can get back to your work instantly when turning on your system due to the Wi-Fi staying strongly connected.