Thanks to nearly 200 backers a new Kickstarter campaign by Funky Sound for their new Debussy smart headphones specifically designed for audiophiles has already raised over $100,000 with still 58 days remaining on its campaign. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Debussy smart, connected headphones which include a digital touchscreen and 4G LTE connectivity. Thanks to the wireless connection the headphones are capable of stand-alone playback on a single audio chain powered by A.I.
Features of the headphones include :
– Always Connected — As a standalone device, the Prélude can use 4G LTE services to stream your favorite music services, no matter where you are.
– Interactive Controls — Digital touchscreen enables interactive gesture controls, standalone music search, custom album art display, and voice assistant commands.
– Adaptive Audio — Powered by A.I. and tuned by Grammy winner, Debussy’s ‘Adaptive Rendering’ decodes audio and automatically tunes as you switch musical genres.
– Entire Audio Chain — By integrating audio source, player, analog converter, and speakers in a single audio chain, Debussy creates true lossless sound for incredible playback.
– Exquisite Craftsmanship — From UX to components and materials, designer Xavier Houy, created a design masterpiece that you’ll be fall in love with at first touch.
For more details and full specifications jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.