We have a great deal on the Hibox Pro Plan 1-Year Subscription in the Geeky Gadgets Deals store this week.
The Hibox Pro Plan 1-Year Subscription is available in our deal store for $49, that’s a saving of 79% off the regular price.
Hibox is a chat built for companies that integrates task management and video conferencing all in the same app, making it easier for you to collaborate with your team and get things done fast. Create your account and invite your entire team in less than 30 seconds. Hibox allows you to effectively delegate and communicate. Start company chats or live face-to-face video calls. No integrations or downloads required. Hibox works with your favorite office apps and is compatible with both desktop and smartphones.
- Task management. Create tasks effortlessly, assign to specific people & set a deadline with the project calendar view
- Company chat. Create streams & invite users to organize your teams and projects or use the Public Room to share company-wide announcements
- Group video chat. Start a live face-to-face video call with your team with just one click
- Personal AI assistant. AI bot automatically recognizes patterns in your messages & suggests possible actions, like creating a task or assigning it to someone else
- Search everything. Find any past conversation in its original context
- File sharing. Share, integrate, customize, & view files or photos from the past and present
- Integrate your favorite apps. File sharing made easy with Dropbox, Google Drive, & Box integrations
Hibox: Pro Plan
- 5 GB per user
- Advanced task management
- Advanced file organizer
- On-line support
- Unlimited search
- External app integrations
- Custom URL (with 20 users or more)
You can find out more details about this great deal on the Hibox Pro Plan 1-Year Subscription over at our deals store at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.