Cubroid has unveiled wireless coding blocks designed for constructing educational robots, teaching STEM and more. Created as a smart toy to provide children with a fun and easy way to learn more about coding, programming and robotics, Cubroid coding block kits have been launched via Kickstarter this week
Cubroid are available to back with pledges starting from $149 for early bird backers offering 66 blocks while 1,300 blocks are available for $2,599 with a mid tier offering 130 blocks for $269. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about their capabilities.
Features include :
– Cubroid is a coding block without visible lines and connecting pins.
– Anyone can assemble easily and safely.
– Each actuator and sensor block work without any connection with others, and wireless communication make it possible for you to code in numerous combinations.
– Cubroid is compatible with Legos to create new innovation. It is important for children to express their creativity while having fun.
– Children can make whatever they want and learn STEM concepts and coding from programming.
– With Cubroid, children will feel confident and a sense of accomplishment that they can build and operate their own robots.
Cubroid is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges starting from just $149 and delivery expected to take place during February 2018. For full specifications and more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News, Toys