If you are interested in learning more about the technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you’re sure to be interested in this video featuring blockchain researcher Bettina Warburg. Who explains the cryptocurrency Blockchain in five different levels of difficulty, allowing you to fully under stand the concept of cryptocurrency blockchains and how they support Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Blockchain, the key technology behind Bitcoin, is a new network that helps decentralise trade, and allows for more peer-to-peer transactions. WIRED challenged political scientist and blockchain researcher Bettina Warburg to explain blockchain technology to 5 different people; a child, a teen, a college student, a grad student, and an expert.
If you are interested in learning more about the Blockchain technology a Udemy course has been created by Tom Serres, Bettina Warburg, John Fitch, Collin Cusce, Tate Ryan-Mosley that takes you through :
– Define Blockchain Technology, in your own words
– Understand how Blockchain could potentially impact your business and industry.
– Write a thought leadership piece regarding use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
– Explain Blockchain Technology to your clients, friends, and business colleagues
– Set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
– Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
– Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you
– Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it
For more details on the course jump over to the Udemy website via the link below
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.