Audio connoisseurs looking for a new music player may be interested in cPlay, created by Olek based in London. The new “audiophile music player” has been designed to enable you to expand your existing stereo system by adding the latest technology.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about this unique music player which has this week launched by a Kickstarter to raise the funds the development team require to go into production.
As you can see from the image above cPlay is constructed from quality oak wood and can be connected to your current amplifier using the included 2-channel RCA connectors. Its also equipped with a built-in amplifier that can provide up to 25W output power. Features of CPlay include :
• Streaming – no more cables. Now to play your favourite music you just have to choose cPlay as your audio output. Use your current speakers or amplifier and cPlay to make it wireless with DLNA! Thanks to AirPlay you can stream Apple Music.
• Music Library – use cPlay as an individual great quality music player. You can store audio files on it, even FLACs! It allows you to enjoy clear sound in lossless uncompressed FLAC format.
• External drive – go limitless with memory. With 4 USB ports at the back, you can connect plenty of external devices to play music from.
• Spotify – have an access to worldwide music. Simply link your Spotify account (Spotify Premium subscription required).
• Multiroom – when one cPlay is not enough. You can manage all your devices at once to choose what to play where or sync them all together.
• Network drive – cPlay can be configured to be used as your local network drive. Make your external drive wireless and accessible from other devices in your network.
Have you ever thought about effortless controlling, playing, streaming and managing your music while lying on a couch? Now it is possible with your current stereo system and cPlay. It is very simple in design but complex in technology solutions music player for audiophiles. cPlay is a very easy device to setup and control. All you need to do is plug in power supply, speakers and connect to a network. You can control it from almost any device in your home through an internet browser or an app.
For more information on the cPlay music player and all available pledges which start from £199 for early bird backers, with delivery expected to take place during November 2017 if all goes well. Jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.