If you are patiently waiting for the new Corsair PCIe 4.0 SSD announced back in May 2019 to be made available you’ll be pleased to know that Corsair has announced the imminent availability of their new PCIe 4.0 SSD, with prices starting from $249 for the 1 TB capacity. Based on PCIe 4.0 technology the solid state drive (SSD) is currently exclusive to AMD X570 owners as Intel still a little further behind in offering the Next generation PCIe 4.0 support on its motherboards. The new Corsair Force Series MP600 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 SSD offer sequential read speed of 4950MB/s and write speed of 4,250MB/s.
Features of the Corsair Force Series MP600 1TB Gen4 PCIe X4 NVMe M.2 SSD :
– Extreme Gen4 storage performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4, 950MB/s sequential read and 4, 250MB/s sequential Write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and Response times.
– High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 interface: using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum Bandwidth, the MP600 delivers incredible storage performance.
– High-density 3D TLC NAND: provides the ideal mix of performance, Endurance, and value to keep your drive Performing at its best for years.
– M.2 2280 form factor: fits directly into your motherboard
– Corsair SSD Toolbox Software: enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure Erase and firmware updates.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.