Gamers wanting a little less bulk on their keyboards may be interested in the new range of low profile keyboards unveiled by Corsair this week in the form of the new K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile. The K70 RGB MK.2 LOW PROFILE RAPIDFIRE features CHERRY MX Low Profile RGB Speed keyswitches exclusive to CORSAIR, that have been specifically engineered for maximum performance with an ultra-fast 1.0 mm actuation distance, while the K70 RGB MK.2 LOW PROFILE uses CHERRY MX Low Profile RGB Red mechanical keyswitches.
“The K70’s iconic brushed aluminum frame has been redesigned to perfectly complement these new switches. At a height of just 29mm, it’s the slimmest desktop mechanical gaming keyboard that CORSAIR has ever created. Users will immediately feel the difference of the low profile chassis, allowing them to keep their hands closer to their natural position, placing less stress on the palm and wrists. This slim form factor also enables the K70 RGB MK.2 LOW PROFILE range to fit effortlessly into any modern desktop setup.”
Specifications of the low profile keyboard include :
– CHERRY MX Low Profile RGB Red Keyswitches (K70 RGB MK.2 LOW PROFILE) or CHERRY MX Low Profile RGB Speed Keyswitches (K70 RGB MK.2 LOW PROFILE RAPIDFIRE) [CORSAIR exclusive keyswitch]
– Anodized Aluminum Frame
– Multicolor, Per-Key RGB Backlighting
– Compatible with CORSAIR iCUE Software
– Detachable Palm Rest Included
– Dedicated Volume and Multimedia Controls
– USB 2.0 Type-A Pass-Through Port
– Textured Replacement WASD and QWERDF Keycaps
– 8MB Onboard Profile Storage
– Windows Lock Button
– 100% Anti-Ghosting with Full Key Rollover
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by Corsair, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.