This has to be one of the coolest PC case mods we have seen so far here at geeky gadgets, the Great Pyramid PC Mod, made by modder polo360x from the Techpowerup forums.
This amazing case was made from a customized Luxor Pyramid case, which was made from laser cut aluminum, and is a combination of black and silver aluminum, the base measures 19 by 19 inches and the case stands 25 inches tall (there were only ever 200 of these cases ever made, and it looks like there is one less).
Here’s a list of the PC specifications.
- CPU: Q6600 B3 OC @ 3.15 GHz (Max stable OC @ 3.4 GHz) – “water cooled”
- Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3L
- RAM: G-Skills 4GB PC2-8000 OC @ 1066 MHz
- GPU: 512 MB 8800GT Zotac AMP Editions (700 MHz Core/ 2000 Mhz Memory)
- HDD: 500 GB Cavier WD 300 SATA
- PSU: 500 Watts Rosewill
- Cooling: Thermaltake Tide water plus w/ Swiftech apogee GT CPU block
It certainly is a stunning looking PC case mod, head on over to Techpowerup forums for lots more photos and details of this amazing pc case mod.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.