Check out this cool Bat Signal light from the guys over at Instructables.
To make your own you will need the following:
- A couple of old packaging bottle caps (shower bottle and single serving drinks bottle, or something similar)
- Some thick tin foil (take out tray, or aluminum roofing / flashing tape) although thin foil will work
- A cheap USB Laptop light (or the appropriate LED, wire, correct resistor and USB Plug
- A small piece of clear plastic sheet (OHP sheet or bit of old packaging)
- Some cardboard and or foamcore (not necessary but nice)
- Some low value loose change
- Soldering iron
- Hot Melt Glue gun
- Black and silver paint (spray or markers)
- About 1.5 to 2 hours to spare doing this project
Head on over to Instructables for full details on how to make one.
via Oh Gizmo and Everything USB
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.