Casio showed off their new Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20-WE at CES last month and now the company has revealed more details about the device.
The Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20-WE will be a limited edition device and just 15 examples of the smartwatch is launching worldwide.
Here are some of the key features:
- Water resistant to 50 metres
- High-resolution touch-screen
- GPS technology
- Colour maps
- A range of sensors – including air pressure, altitude, compass and accelerometer
- Magnetic charging terminal
- Up to 48 hours battery life
- Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity
- Military standard certification from the US army
- Low temperature resistance of -10 degrees Celsius
As yet there are no details on when the device will launch and how much it will cost, as soon as we get some more information about the device, we will let you guys know.
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.