Moto Parilla has once again taken to Kickstarter to raise the funds he requires to take his new Carbon SUV ebike electric powered bike into production. After previously missing the pledge goal on his previous Kickstarter campaign Parilla has now lowered it down to £60,000.
Check out the video below to learn more about the Carbon SUV e-bike and the bike building create of Moto Parilla. The Carbon SUV e-bike is now available to back via Kickstarter with pledges available from £600 with shipping expected to take place during December 2016.
Parilla explains more about the new Carbon SUV e-bike :
Help me to reach my goal contributing to the style of everyday transportation by riding. Don’t miss the chance to receive this masterpiece of Italian design in reward for your donation. A “Sport Utility Vehicle / SUV” is defined as “a large vehicle that is designed to be used on rough surfaces but that is often used on city roads or highways”.
The Carbon ebike is perhaps the most advanced concept of e-bike available today. It could be interpreted as a hybrid bicycle/motorcycle: a lightweight device which releases large amounts of power. Still a true bicycle that you can enjoy in every sense of the word, it offers you much more in terms of usability, performance and freedom: the SUV ebike.
Specifications for the eBike include :
Carbon 250w or 500w (All components are from our trusted international suppliers)
Note: consider that only 250 Watt version meets EU requirements for regular roads.
– Color – BLACK (AS IN ABOVE PHOTO)
– Frame- CARBON/ALUMINUM ALLOY
– Front fork – CARBON/CNC ALUMINIUM GIRDER FORK
– Front brake – HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKE (400mm DISK)
– Rear brake – HYDRAULIC DISK BRAKE (210 mm DISK)
– Gear – 8 SPEED
– Suspension – GAS SHOCK ADSORBER
– Drive – CHAIN
– Wheels – ALLOY RIM WITH STAINLESS SPOKES
– Tires – 26X4,80 BALLON SIZE
– Weight – WITHOUT BATTERY 62 lb (28,5 Kg)
– Motor drive system – BRUSHLESS MOTOR. PEDAL ASSISTED DRIVE WITH (TORQUE SENSOR 250W and SPEED SENSOR 500W)
– Battery pack – 36V 12Ah LITHIUM ION INSIDE
– Battery charge time – 6-8 HOURS
– Battery average life – 1000 CHARGE CYCLE
– Autonomy – 49 mi (80 Km)
– Max speed – 15.5 mph (25 Km/h) 250W VERSION, 18.0 mph (30 Km/h) 500W VERSION
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.