If you have ever wanted to create your very own custom built computer in a cylindrical PC case inspired by Apple’s cylindrical Mac Pro system you may be interested in a new cylindrical PC case which has been created by Maarten Rietveld..
The cylindrical PC case is hoping to raise €130,000 over the next 40 days via Kickstarter to go into production, and provide users with a powerful mini PC system in the form of the BottleNext Entropy.
Watch the video below to learn more about its design and features, which enable you to tailor the internal hardware to your exact requirements. Key features of Entropy include :
• Smooth exterior.
• Build to last forever.
• Hidden power button.
• Full connectivity like a normal desktop.
• Internal and external cable management.
• Installation is simple and hassle free in the open frame.
• Adjustable air intake and air outtake.
• Adjustable motherboards stand-off height.
• Smallest footprint for PC’s this powerful.
• Splash and rain water proof.
• Manufactured in the Netherlands with European highest standard of quality.
• Hardware upgrade freedom with industry standard components.
Entropy components list include :
• Mini-ITX motherboard 170x170mm.
• Dual slot graphics card up to 170mm long.
• Dual slot graphics card up to 210mm if you air cool the CPU.
• Dual slot graphic cards up to 220mm with a slim case fan.
• Normal sized SFX Power Supply up to 600W
• Two 2.5 inch Solid State Drives @ 540/540MB/s
• M2 SSD @ 3500/2100MB/s
• High value gaming with Nvidia GTX 950/960/970/1060 graphics.
• High performance gaming with Nvidia GTX 1070/AMD R9 Nano
• High value computing with Intel i5.
• High performance computing with LGA 2011-v3 processors.
• 140mm casefan with 120mm fan ports.
• CPU air cooler up to 43mm stand-off height.
• CPU water cooler blocks up to 47mm stand-off height.
• 120mm water cooling radiator up to 30mm thick.
• 120mm water cooling radiator up to 50mm thick with slim case fan
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News