If you are in the market for a new Bluetooth amplifier may be interested in the versatile next generation SoundHub amplifier, designed to provide a simple yet smart and stylish solution to connect all your entertainment devices. Launched via Kickstarter last month the project has already raised well over its required pledge goal. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Bluetooth amplifier now available to back via Kickstarter from just €119.
“ Choose from Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Airplay or DLNA wirelessly. In addition, use HDMI, Optical, USB-In, USB DAC, Ethernet, AUX or headset by wiring. All connectivity can be controlled by our remote controller or R&M App. You will be able to use SoundHub as a gateway to connect all your devices and create your center of entertainment. Thanks to SoundHub’s connectivity, you can link your old devices to top platforms like Spotify, TuneIn or Tidal or connect them with your TV or Audio – giving your beloved speakers a new life. ”
Features of the SoundHub Bluetooth amplifier include :
– Connect to Spotify and other music, radio applications with SoundHub
– Enjoy wireless connectivity: Bluetooth, WiFi, Airplay, DLNA
– Enjoy wired connectivity: HDMI, Optic, Aux, USB-DAC, USB-A, LAN
– Create a home cinema in your living room. Connect your TV and passive speakers
– Re-use your old devices such as Turntable, CD/DVD player and others
– Connect your sub-woofer via 3.5 phone jack and feel deeper bass sound
– Listen to music with your own headset
– Play same music with several speakers simultaneously (Multi-room, Multi-channel)
– Decorate your home with compact designed SoundHub
“Easily connects to your TV, Home Theatre, giving you the best sound quality for a more enjoyable movie-watching experience with your family. Watching your favorite movies and TV series at home has never been this immersive. SoundHub connects your preferred music or radio streaming platforms to any loudspeaker so you can freely crank up the volume while your favorite song is playing. SoundHub also supports the latest music formats including high-resolution, lossless codecs such as FLAC, ALAC, WAV with 24bits/192Khz resolution. “
For more details, full specifications and the complete list of all available pledge options jump over to the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.