Audio manufacturer Blue has unveiled a smaller desktop microphone building on the technology and design of their popular Blue Yeti microphone. The new smaller Blue Yeti Nano microphone is approximately half the size of the original and is priced at $99 offering sample rates up to 24-bit/48kHz.
Yeti Nano microphone features 24-bit sound quality and support plug ’n play operation for instant streaming with your PC or Mac. “Yeti Nano is a premium USB microphone designed for broadcast-quality podcasting, YouTube productions, game streaming, Skype/VoIP and voiceover work.”
Blue has also created a Blue Sherpa companion app design to help you get the most from Yeti Nano microphone. “Mute and unmute your mic and headphones, fine-tune gain and levels, switch polar patterns, and change sample rates. Sherpa will also download firmware updates directly to your Yeti Nano, seamlessly keeping you up to date.”
Features and specifications of the Blue Yeti Nano microphone include :
– Legendary Blue broadcast sound quality
– Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns
– Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48kHz
– No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
– Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music recording
– Plug ’n play—Mac and PC compatible
– Standard threading for optional Radius III shockmount and/or Compass boom arm
– Blue Sherpa companion app for streamlined control and firmware updates
More information on the latest addition to the Blue range of desktop microphones jump over to the official Blue website by following the link below.
Source: BlueFiled Under: Gadgets News, Hardware, Top News