BIOSTAR has today introduced a new addition to their range of entry-level motherboards announcing the launch of the new BIOSTAR H310MHC design for home and office computing. Equipped with dual DIMM slots supporting up to 32GB of 2600MHz DDR4 memory and a single PCI-E 3.0 x16 and two PCI-E 2.0. x1 slots.
Connectivity on the H310MHC motherboard is provided by a Realtek RTL8111H – 10/100/1000 Controller along with four USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (2 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal header) and 6 x USB2.0 ports 2 on rear I/Os and 4 via internal header. Specifications of the new BIOSTAR H310MHC entry-level motherboard include
– Speed+: USB 3.1 Gen1, SATA3, DDR4
– 6 Gbps SATA3 ports for internal drives
– USB 3.1 Gen1 ports for portable media storage
– Full range of DDR support: 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2666 up to 32G maximum capacity
– Audio+: HD Audio
– Audio+ ensures high-definition audio with minimal loss of audio fidelity
– Video+: DX12 and Integrated HDMI
– DirectX 12 to take our gaming to the next level by maximizing the graphics potential of your computer
– Integrated HDMI to output HD resolution graphics to your monitor
– Protection+: ESD Protection, USB Polyswitch, OC, OV, OT Protection
– ESD to protect the motherboard from electrical overstress
– Full protective features against current overvoltage, overload, over temperature along with anti-surge protection
For more details jump over to the official product page by following the link below. Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always.
Source: BSFiled Under: Technology News, Top News