Anyone looking for a last-minute deal before the holiday weekend may be interested to know that Microsoft’s Major Nelson has today announced “the biggest ever” Xbox store sale will begin on December 22nd, 2016.
Allowing you to pick up some great bargains over the next 19 days of deals which offers savings on hundreds of games, movies & TV shows, music and apps, including daily and weekly offers.
Major Nelson explains a little more
Countdown includes deals for both Xbox One and Xbox 360, with titles up to 60 percent off, including discounts on some of this year’s most popular games, like Final Fantasy XV, Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2 and many more! If that’s not enough choose from over 40 backward compatible titles on sale!
Now is a great time to sign up for Xbox Live Gold. From December 21 – January 9, Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners can upgrade to Gold for $1 for the first month of membership. Gold members get up to 10% off all Xbox Store deals during Countdown.
With Gold membership, you can also:
▪ Play online with friends whether they’re on Xbox One or Xbox 360
▪ Unlock Free Games with Gold every month – up to $700 in free games a year
▪ Redeem Deals with Gold discounts of up to 67% on games.
Enjoy entertainment with hit movies & TV
Find hundreds of deals with your favorite films and TV Season Passes. Here are a few of the hottest to come.
▪ Movies $9.99 and Up, including Deadpool, Batman v. Superman, and The Night Before
▪ Today’s Hit TV up to 33% off, including South Park and Orphan Black
▪ Bundles up to 33% off, including all Hobbit and Lord of the Rings films, X-Men Collection, and Alien Collection
▪ TV Favorites up to 50% off,including Band of Brothers and Doctor Who
Stay tuned for even more deals on Suicide Squad, Sausage Party, and more amazing deals arriving later in the week!
For more information on the new Xbox Winter Sale jump over to the official Xbox website for details by following the link below.
Source: Major Nelson