Gamers patiently waiting for the highly anticipated launch of the new Battlefield V Firestorm mode but will offer Battle Royale style gameplay to Battlefield V players in a few days time on March 25th 2019. May be interested in a the official Firestorm trailer published to the Xbox YouTube channel this week together with details from YouTuber “Jackfrags” to whet your appetite a little further and prepare you for the oncoming battles.
“Firestorm is Battle Royale, Reimagined for Battlefield. Dominate on the largest Battlefield map ever with epic weapons and combat vehicles as a deadly ring of fire closes in. Scavenge, fight and survive to become the last squad standing.”
Features of the Battlefield V Firestorm Battle Royal mode include :
– Work as a team to unlock high-risk, high-reward Objectives and claim the best loot while exploring a map ten times larger than Hamada.
– Unleash Battlefield V’s signature destruction with combat vehicles, artillery strikes, and an expanding arsenal of weapons.
– Play together to share gear, revive fallen squad mates, and outlast the Firestorm that incinerates everything in its path.
– Overcome your foes to claim Objectives and get your hands on powerful loot, from the Panzer IV to the flare gun that calls in a V-1 rocket.
– Jump into 17 types of vehicles, including tanks and towable cannons, a prototype helicopter, and even the coveted tractor.
– Armor up, loot rare gear, then take on infantry and vehicles alike with weapons, explosives, and gadgets.
Source: XboxFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News, Xbox