Outdoor adventurers or those of you that like to spend time away from the grid may be interested in a new powerful outdoor power supply aptly named the PowerElf. Designed to be the safest outdoor mini power station the device is capable of providing 46,800mAh power in a compact form factor which measures just 21.7 x 8 x 6.8 cm in size. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the PowerElf outdoor battery pack which is now available to backfire Indiegogo with early bird pledges starting from just $129, offering a 41 percent saving off the recommended retail price.
If all goes well worldwide shipping is expected to commence very soon, its designers explain more about the inspiration and process of creating the rugged battery pack. “Designing an outdoor power supply is challenging to ensure safe and sufficient power for hungry outdoor equipment. Our 1st generation product PS300 power station (462W/124,865mAh, multiple outputs ports including 2 AC output ports, raised over 10,000,000 Yen in Makuake, Japan) is one of the most powerful and safest power supplies. However, for some outdoor activities, like backpacking and hiking, a lightweight power supply would be more useful. To fill this need, iforway designed the PowerElf, which is a lighter version of the PS300.”
Specifications of the PowerElf outdoor battery pack include:
– Perfect for outdoor photography, camping, emergency using, CPAP users, etc.
– 10 layers of power protection procedures;
– Large capacity (173Wh/46800mAh);
– Compact size (2.65 lb/1.2 kg, 17% volume of traditional power station);
– IP64 Waterproof shell;
– Solar rechargeable;
– 45W type-C port, ideal for charging laptops with type-C ports;
– 2 USB ports;
– DC output port and DC cigarette port (up to 10A), best for DSLR cameras;
– LED flashlight.
– On mobile, click “READ THE STORY” to learn more
For more information and a list of all available pledges visit the Indiegogo campaign page by following the link below.
Source: IndiegogoFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News