Master drone builder Oliver C has been busy once again but this time rather than building a new version of his Millennium Falcon, Tie Fighter or Imperial Destroyer drones he has created an new and totally awesome X-Wing drone.
As with Oliver’s other drone creations the X-Wing drone is fully functional and flies perfectly, watch the video below to see it in action as Oliver puts it through its paces.
The X-Wing takes the form of an Incom T-70 X-Wing from the Star Wars series and has been constructed using a lightweight foam shell that slips onto the chassis of an Omen 410, a carrier drone that has been custom built by Oliver.
Drone specifications :
– A quadcopter : Omen 410 (custom frame, carbon and aluminium)
– Motors : Quanum 2217 800kV
– Speed controllers : Afro ESC 30A
– Propellers : HQprop 9×4.5MR
– Battery: LiPo 4S-3300mAh 35C
– Flight controller : Naza + GPS
– Radio system : Futaba 14SG, receiver FrSky TFR8SB
– Camera : Gopro 4 Silver 1080p-50
– Weight of the carrier : 1180gr
– Weight of the model : 440gr