Sequent the smart technology company based in Switzerland has returned to Kickstarter this month to raise funds to take its new SuperCharger 2 Swiss automatic smartwatch into production. Thanks to over 1300 backers the project has already raised nearly $400,000 with still six days to go. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Swiss engineered automatic watch.
“The SuperCharger² is built from the ground up as a “smart on demand” device designed for efficiency using energy only when it’s needed. It’s so easy, just double tap the crown to wirelessly sync with our cutting-edge Sequent BioFeedback app that runs on your Android or iPhone. Designed for performance and power efficiency, the SuperCharger² self-charging technology is saving millions of batteries, spearheading the development of smartwatch technology, reducing effectively the carbon footprint. “
Features of the smartwatch include :
– Swiss award-winning engineering
– Automatic self-winding timepiece by default
– Transforming 100% clean kinetic energy into electrical power
– Generating a “world record” power autonomy
– Smart on demand« concept, for ultimate user experience
– Equipped with high-precision sensors, that track all your activities
– Daily performance always visible in real time by mechanical hands
– Converting your outdoor steps into our Sequent crypto coins, you can spend on health & eco-friendly products and services
– Unique technology, saving millions of batteries per year
– Using premium and eco-friendly components
Early bird pledges are available from £154 offering a 36% saving the retail price which will take effect once the crowdfunding campaign comes to an end.