Audio-Technica has this week announced it will be making available its new ATH-M60x On-Ear Professional Monitor Headphones during July 2018 priced at $199. Offering a low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent sound isolation and a great fit, thanks to the inclusion of memory foam earpads and headband, saying its creators.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M60x headphones come with three interchangeable cables measuring 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled, 3.0 m straight, and 1.2 m straight, each equipped with a with a 3.5 mm (1/8″) mini-plug), a 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter, and a handy carrying pouch and utilises the same proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers found in the ATH-M50x.
Features of the new on-ear professional headphones include a low-profile, closed-back, on-ear design provides excellent isolation and fit, proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers constructed using rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils. Together with a low-impedance design to deliver high output levels making the headphones ideal for studio, broadcast and mobile applications.
– Carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
– Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with accurate bass response
– Low-impedance design delivers high output level from any headphone output
– Premium, memory foam earpads and headband allow headphones to be worn comfortably for hours on end
– Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
The Audio-Technica’s ATH-M60x On-Ear professional monitor headphones will be available to purchase throughout the United States priced at $199, during July 2018.
Source: TPUFiled Under: Gadgets News