ASUS has today revealed details about a new edition to the ever-growing range of GeForce GTX 1070 graphics cards with the unveiling of its fifth card in the range that takes the form of the ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL (model: DUAL-GTX1070-O8G).
The latest addition to the series has been equipped with a custom-designed PCB by ASUS, which is fitted with a dual-fan cooling solution but unfortunately not DirectCU II.
The new cooling system of the GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL sports the same design styling as the ASUS’ mainline X99 II and Z170 series motherboards. As well as featuring a pair of wing-blade fans that have been fitted to keep noise to a minimum whilst cooling to a maximum.
Those interested the ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 DUAL also offers factory-overclocked speeds of 1582 MHz core, 1771 MHz GPU Boost, and an untouched 8.00 GHz (GDDR5-effective) memory. powers taken from a single 8-pin PCIe power connector and outputs include 3 x DisplayPorts 1.4 and an HDMI 2.0b.
– 1771 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
– Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
– Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
– Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
– VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
– GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
– NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
– NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.