Ambient Design the creators of the awesome ArtRage applications has today announced its launch on Android devices for the first time, even though it has been available on iOS, Windows and Mac for a consider time.
The new ArtRage Android app has been optimised for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and the new S-Pen, and ArtRage is currently available to download for free for a limited time as part of the Galaxy Gifts program for the Note 4 and Note Edge.
“Get creative with paint without the mess and expense! Explore a packed toolbox of realistic, natural painting tools like oils and watercolors that let you release your inner artist! ArtRage paints work like you would expect them to in the real world.
Thick oil colors smear under the brush, watercolors blend as you paint, and pencils show the texture of your canvas beneath. It’s not just a special effect, it’s a live simulation of the properties of real paint. You also get digital utilities like Layers, Tracing Images, and Reference Images to help you create your works of art.”
Features of the Android ArtRage app include :
– 15 tools that can be adjusted to create hundreds of real world painting tools and media types.
– Tool presets for storing your favorite settings.
– Paint Texturing that shows up the effect of canvas lighting as you work.
– Variable canvas textures that provide different surface types for painting.
– Color Samples for storing your favorite tints and tones.
– Unlimited stackable layers with blend modes and opacity control.
– Reference Images that can be pinned to the canvas as a guide while you work.
– Tacing Image feature that allows you to load in a ‘ghost’ image to overlay the canvas while you paint.
– Support for built in file sharing and image import and export.
– Undo and Redo.
For more information on the new Android ArtRage app jump over to the Samsung App Store for details and download links.
Source: TNWFiled Under: Android News, Technology News