Apple has released a new version of Garage Band for the Mac and the new version of the app now supports Apple’s Touch Bar on their MacBook Pro.
The update also brings some other new features to the app and includes a new design, you can see what is included in the update below.
What’s New in Version 10.2
• New modern design with improved ease of use
• Adds Touch Bar support to quickly navigate around your project and perform instruments
• 3 new Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin
• Introduces new Drummer loops which can be added to your song and then customized with performance controls
• Remotely add new tracks to your project using GarageBand on your iPhone or iPad
You can find out more details about the latest version of Garage Band for the Mac over at iTunes at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.