Finally this week and just in time for the holiday season Apple has released a new native iPad application for their Apple Store app which has been available on iPhone and iPod devices for years.
In the huge time Apple has taken to develope the new Apple Store for iPad, Apple seems to have put its time to good use and has at first impressions created an awesome iPad application for their store, which highlights the features that their latest iOS 7 mobile operating system.
The new Apple Store iPad app is extremely well designed and allows users to zoom-in on products for a closer look and provides and easy to use and well laid out navigation system.
With scrolling features when viewing products that allows you to easily go into more detail offering a great shopping experience that beats Apple’s current website hands-down. The new Apple Store iPad application is now available to download for free from the iTunes app store
“An app designed just for iPad that lets you shop the Apple Online Store like never before. Explore beautiful, high resolution image galleries, discover the latest products and accessories, and check out with a few taps. Here’s just some of what you can do with Apple Store for iPad:
– See the latest trending products that others are buying, sharing, and reviewing.
– Use pinch gestures to zoom, browse and compare.
– Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, and get signature gift wrap.
– Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door.
– Find an Apple Retail Store near you and view hours , get directions, check product availability, make Genius Bar reservations, or sign up for workshops and events.
– Explore Apple Retail Stores around the world and mark stores as favorites.”
Source: Tech CrunchFiled Under: Apple, Top News