Behringer has created a new analogue baseline synthesiser equipped with VCO, VCF, 16-Step Sequencer, Distortion Effects and 16-Voice Poly Chain. Check out the introductory promotional video below to learn more about the desktop synthesiser designed by engineers based in Italy.
Features and specifications of the Behringer TD-3-SR synthesiser include :
– Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
– Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
– Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
– Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
– Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
– Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
– Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
– Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1 adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
– 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
– 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
– MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
– 3-Year Warranty Program
Pricing has not yet been confirmed by Behringer, but it is thought that the synthesiser will cost roughly €150.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.