Earlier we heard about some of the Amazon Prime Day deals in the UK and now we have some details on some of the deals in the US.
Amazon Prime Day kicks off in the US at 12pm PT or 3PM ET and it will run until midnight on the 17th of July.
Amazon continues to add more and more deals. This year, members will find more than one million deals worldwide – up from more than 100,000 just two years ago. In addition to limited-time Lightning Deals throughout the 36-hour event, Prime members in the U.S. will find more than 140 highly curated Spotlight Deals, which offer our deepest discounts on top brands and the most popular products. Below is a selection of deals members can expect to find on Prime Day.
Here are some of the deals Amazon will be offering in the US.
- Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get the best deal in Amazon Music history: Six months free of the premium music streaming service with purchase of select Amazon Echo devices during Prime Day
- Save $20 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, only $19.99
- Save $110 on Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Fire TV Edition, only $289.99
- Save $30 on Echo Spot, only $99.99
- Save $30 on Echo (Second Generation), only $69.99
- Save $20 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, only $59.99
- Save $100 on Echo Look, only $99.99
- Save $60 on Amazon Cloud Cam, only $59.99
- Save $75 on Ring Video Doorbell Pro, only $174
- Save $30 on Fire HD8 tablet with Alexa, only $49.99
- Save $30 on Fire HD 8 tablet and new Show Mode Charging Dock bundle, only $79.99
- Eligible Prime members get 10% back on select Amazon devices, including Echo, Fire TV, and Kindle, when they shop on Prime Day using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or Amazon Prime Store Card
You can find out more details about Amazon’s Prime Day deals in the US over at their website at the link below.
Source AmazonFiled Under: Technology News