After being removed from the Amazon online store due to connectivity issues, the Amazon Echo Wall Clock is now available once again priced at $29.99. Thanks to its electronic mechanism the clock makes no ticking sound and is completely quiet. The LEDs on the minute markers around the edge of the clock are used to indicate timers and reminders. The Amazon Echo Wall Clock measures 254 mm x 254 mm x 41 mm in size and weighs 380g.
To function correctly the Echo Wall Clock must be connected and paired with a compatible Echo device such as the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Show, Echo Spot, and Echo Input. Clock has a range of 30 feet but unfortunately is not supported by the Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, Fire Tablets or Amazon Tap.
Features of the Amazon Echo Wall Clock include:
– Echo Wall Clock helps you stay organized and on time.
– Easy-to-read analog clock shows the time of day.
– Digital 60 LED display shows one, or multiple, timers set through a paired Echo device.
– Syncs time to a paired Echo device, including automatic adjustments for daylight saving time.
– Requires a compatible Echo device, including Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, or Echo Input.
– Just say, “Alexa, set a 12-minute timer,” and see it count down at a glance on Echo Wall Clock.
– Simple to set up and use—just say, “Alexa, set up my Echo Wall Clock.”
– Smooth 10” diameter white bezel clock. Includes mounting hardware and 4 AA batteries.
For more information and to order your Amazon Echo Wall Clock jump over to the Amazon online store where it is available priced at $29.99.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.