A new fitness tracker has arrived in the United States in the form of the Amazfit Verge priced at $160. Offering a wealth of features including the ability to make phone calls from your wrist via a Bluetooth connection to your Android smartphone, NFC payments and more.
The Verge smartwatch and fitness tracker is equipped with a 1.3 inch AMOLED display and a rechargeable battery that can provide up to 5 days of use on a single charge. Other features include the ability to store music as well as receive smartphone applications directly to the screen. The new smartwatch and fitness tracker is now available to preorder and will start shipping out to customers later this month from December 18th, 2018 onwards. The fitness tracker is available in three colours offering Twilight Blue, White and Black finishes.
“A fine-looking smartwatch for the fashion-conscious fitness enthusiast, the Amazfit Verge is the perfect combination of style and technology. A new addition to Amazfit’s award-winning lineup of smart wearables, the Verge comes with 11 sport modes, GPS tracking, and the ability to make and receive phone calls… all with a whopping 5-day battery life!”
Features of the Verge include :
– Track 11 sports, including running, walking, climbing, tennis, skiing, soccer, cycling, elliptical training, and others
– GPS + GLONASS to accurately track routes and distances traveled
– Answer incoming calls right on your wrist (via Bluetooth connection to an Android phone)
– Check your emails, text messages, and other app notifications
– Optical sensor for an accurate monitoring and recording of your heart rate throughout the day
– Up to 5-day battery life to keep up with your active lifestyle
– Available in 3 designer colours, making it the perfect companion for any occasion
For more details and full specifications on the Verge fitness tracker jump over to the official Amazfit website by following the link below.
Source: AmazfitFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News