Adobe has launched a new free iPad application this week that has been designed to enable users to create and design layouts for print, web and mobile on your iPad while on the move and then transfer them to your desktop Adobe software of choice with ease.
The new Adobe Comp CC iPad app allows designers to place images, headlines, text frames, and shapes with a few swipes of your finger. Watch the quick demo below to see it in action.
The Adobe Comp CC iPad app lets you quickly wireframe ideas for print, web, and mobile using actual assets that can be stored on your iPad or from the Adobe Creative Cloud. Features include :
– Import your saved asset collections from Creative Cloud Libraries or ready-made vector graphics and icons from Creative Cloud Market.
– Place graphics you’ve created in Photoshop or Illustrator, drawings from Photoshop Sketch and Illustrator Draw, or pull in what you’ve captured in Shape CC and Color CC.
– Everyone can browse, preview, and select from over a hundred free, high-quality fonts right within the app. Creative Cloud subscribers are armed with a veritable arsenal.
– Explore ideas quickly with a few simple gestures. Drop in lines of placeholder text just by swiping a finger. Trace a quick outline for basic shapes or editable text boxes, and mark it with an X to make an image frame.
– Projects save as a single file with a limitless history, removing the need for version control. Show your creative process by scrubbing your steps with a 3-finger slide, or rewind to and export from any point in your timeline.
– Use of Adobe mobile apps requires a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership, which includes 2GB of complementary storage for file syncing and sharing.
Once you arrive at your office you can then finish developing your idea in Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, or Adobe Illustrator CC depending on your needs.