Makers, electronic enthusiasts and developers interested in learning more about the Adafruit CLUE development board packed with a range of different sensors may be interested in a new video created by Adafruit taking you through its features. Currently in its alpha stage testing phase the sensor board is priced at $29.95 but afterwards will rise to $39.95 once the alpha is over.
Features of the Adafruit CLUE sensor board include :
– Nordic nRF52840 Bluetooth LE processor – 1 MB of Flash, 256KB RAM, 64 MHz Cortex M4 processor
– 1.3″ 240×240 Color IPS TFT display for high resolution text and graphics
– Power it from any 3-6V battery source (internal regulator and protection diodes)
– Two A / B user buttons and one reset button
– Tons of sensors!
– ST Micro series 9-DoF motion – LSM6DS33 Accel/Gyro + LIS3MDL magnetometer
– APDS9960 Proximity, Light, Color, and Gesture Sensor
– PDM Microphone sound sensor
– SHT Humidity
– BMP280 temperature and barometric pressure/altitude
– RGB NeoPixel indicator LED
– 2 MB internal flash storage for datalogging, images, fonts or CircuitPython code
– Buzzer/speaker for playing tones and beeps
– Two bright white LEDs in front for illumination / color sensing.
– Qwiic / STEMMA QT connector for adding more sensors, motor controllers, or displays over I2C. You can plug in GROVE I2C sensors by using an adapter cable.
– Programmable with Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.