Tweetbot for Mac is an excellent, fully-featured Twitter client for Mac users. The application lets users manage multiple timelines, windows, columns, retina support, support for other services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr, and more.
Recently, Tweetbot for Mac was updated to version 1.4.2 that brings several bug fixes and enhancements to the application, including a “Save Image To” menu item that give users the ability to save images from tweets to any folder other than the default downloads folder.
Other than than, it fixed a few issues that were haunting Tweetbot users where images were opened with incorrect orientation as well as the bug related to the status detail view. Anyway, the latest Tweetbot for Mac v1.4.2 brings the following features and bug fixes on board:
- Conversation icon added to tweets that are a reply to another tweet
- Added ‘Save Image To…’ menu item so you can save your images to a folder other than the Downloads folder
- Fixed the issue on the status detail view where control-clicking on the reply-to/in-reply-to tweet overlay buttons could apply an action to the wrong tweet
- Fixed the issue where opening an instagram video would open two tabs when using Chrome
- Fixed the issue where some images were opened with an incorrect orientation
If you’re a Tweetbot for Mac user, head over to the Mac App Store and download the application. New users can grab the application from the Mac App Store for $19.99.
Source: iDownloadblogFiled Under: Technology News, Top News