One thing that hasn’t changed much over the years is the shape of our cameras, which have always pretty much taken the form of a rectangular box design. Now Jean-michel Bonnemoy is looking to change our view of the traditional rectangular camera box design, and has created a unique camera design concept camera which takes the form of a cylinder.
Jean-michel Bonnemo’s new D-CAN concept design has been created to significantly reduces the cameras volume, yet still provide users with all the finite controls professional photographers are accustomed to.
Here are a few features that Bonnemo would include within his camera design if it ever made the jump from concept to production:
– Large range zoom stabilized USM lens.
– A ring authorizes the focus correction. The focal is lockable.
– Extension cursor for macrophotography
– The lens cap, impossible to lose, includes an electronic flash and the AF-assist illuminator
– The accessory shoe can receive, besides an electronic flash, a directional microphone or a remote control receiver.
– The cursor “function” allows to choose between fixed views or video, pictures reading, intervallometer and power off.
– Cursor “mode” (program, speed or aperture priority, manual)
Double key ISO (100 to 6400 ISO).
Source: YankoFiled Under: Camera News, Concepts & Design, Design News
Popular Geeky Gadgets Deals
|PureVPN Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||SNES30 Bluetooth Game Controller Save 14%||Jamstik Wireless Smart Guitar Save 40%||Getflix Lifetime Subscription Save 88%||Monster Digital 128GB Portable SSD Save 56%||Python Programming Pro Bundle Save 84%|