After purchasing the eero mesh WiFi system back in February of this year, Amazon has today unveiled its latest eero mesh WiFi system, launching the most affordable system to date. The eero mesh WiFi system has been designed to provide simple yet reliable home wireless connectivity starting from just $99 and will be available throughout Europe for the first time. The eero mesh WiFi system is now available in the US starting today for $99 or $249 for a three-pack
The new Amazon eero system takes just minutes to set up and works seamlessly with existing eero products providing an expandable wireless network for streaming, gaming, and work. Similar to existing products, the all-new eero works with Alexa, and the free eero skill lets you pause WiFi on specific profiles or find misplaced devices like phones, all with your voice.
“Our mission at eero is to make the technology in homes just work,” said Nick Weaver, Co-Founder and CEO of eero. “With the new, more affordable eero and expansion to Europe, we are advancing that mission so even more customers can experience the magic of simple, reliable WiFi at home.”
Eero mesh wireless network :
– Whole-home coverage – An eero 3-pack is a whole-home WiFi system that replaces your router and covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
– Works with your internet service provider – eero connects to your modem to bring your existing internet connection to every corner of your home.
– Set up in minutes – The eero app walks you through setup in less than 10 minutes and allows you to manage your network from anywhere.
– Entertainment-grade WiFi – Get the most from your WiFi by streaming, gaming, and working from anywhere in your home.
– Gets better over time – Automatic updates keep your network safe and secure.
– TrueMesh technology – eero intelligently routes traffic to avoid congestion, buffering, and dropoffs.
– Maximum flexibility – Expand your system anytime with eero’s cross-compatible hardware.
– US-based support – eero’s expert WiFi troubleshooters are here to help, free of charge.
“Use the eero app to manage your network, pause the internet, share your network with friends or guests, and more—whether you’re at home or on-the-go. A three-pack of the all-new eero should cover up to 5,000 square feet, but you can also choose to mix and match with eero Pro and eero Beacon to create a custom system that’s just right for your unique home. Whichever combination you choose, all of your eero devices use TrueMesh technology to intelligently route traffic to avoid the trifecta of WiFi frustrations: congestion, buffering, and drop-offs. Enable the eero Alexa skill to pause WiFi for specific profiles when screen time is over, you want the family to gather for dinner, or to find connected devices like phones—all with just your voice.”
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.