TruEgos wireless earbuds are fitted with the Qualcomm QCC 3020 power saving processing chip enabling them to provide up to 15 hours of playback on a single charge, without the need for any recharges from the portable recharging carry case, Which also provides another 36 hours of playback.
The TWS (True Wireless Stereo) earbuds have launched via Indiegogo this week and are now available from £56 offering a 46% saving off the recommended retail price. If the crowdfunding campaign is successful worldwide shipping is planned to take place during October 2019.
“TruEgos studied the ear types of humans around the world, using a meticulous diameter and a perfect angle to connect the monomer to the ear cavity. The sound will be passed through the ear integrally, creating a perfect wearing feeling.”
“15 hours of music continuous playback, making it the longest hour record in the world for tail-rod type TWS earphone. Together with the charging box which is good for 36 hours, the endurance is superb. The Qualcomm QCC3020 power-saving chip, plus the overall power-saving solution, create an amazing record.”
Features of the wireless earbuds :
– 15 Hours Playing Time (continuously using not need to recharge)
– IPX7 Water Proof (dive 1M for 30 minutes)
– Dual Mic Noise Reduction ( eighth-generation CVC anti-noise)
– Ultra-Low Latency of 50ms (double the industry’s 120ms standard)
– aptX low-loss audio decoding (Qualcomm Exclusive)
– DSP bass optimization algorithm+9mm Monomer
– Qi Wireless Charger
– Fast Charging (charged 15mins playing 3hrs)
– Single/Double Ear Use Mode (Permitted to use a Single earbud to play)
– Call Voice in Both Ears (Voice in Stereo)
– Volume Control Directly on Earphone (the best friendly function)