Camera enthusiasts that use the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera, may be interested in a new remote control which has been specifically designed for the camera enabling users to zoom, focus, change the shutter angle and even audio levels wirelessly.
Watch the video below to learn more about the One Little Remote which has taken to Kickstarter this week to raise the funds it requires to go into production. Pledges are available from AU$129 for earlybird backers with shipping expected to take place during March 2017.
Philip Lemon the developer of the One Little Remote designed for the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera explains more about the inspiration and features you can expect from the new wireless remote control hardware.
I love my Micro Cinema Camera but the camera’s buttons are tiny, fiddly and this makes changing even simple setting like ISO and IRIS difficult. The One Little Remote is powerful, sturdy and compact. It works with both the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera and Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera (4k). The remote is for mounting on your camera rig and it provides the fastest, most intuitive way to change camera settings. The One Little Remote controls the following:
• Stop and start recording,
• White balance,
• Shutter angle,
• Audio levels
The One Little Remote also provides the following:
• Remote control via Bluetooth 4 up to 20m (Bluetooth version only),
• Remembers your settings so it can pick up where you left off,
• 4 quick select buttons,
• unique remote profiles (see below),
• DC power pass-through – so you can use the remote and still run your camera off mains power,
• Lanc pass-through – use your lanc and your remote at the same time,
• USB input – for updating software or providing additional external power to your remote.
For more information on the new One Little Remote jump over to the Kickstarter website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.