Microsoft has today announced that the next Windows 10 update will be available on April 11th, 2017 and has published a super quick teaser to whet your appetite for the new Windows 10 Creators update, which can be seen below.
Microsoft has also announced that their new Surface hardware is also expanding into more markets and the Surface Book is now available to pre-order in Austria, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom with shipping expected to take place on April 20th, 2017.
Features included in the new Windows 10 Creators update include :
• An updated Microsoft Edge web browser with tab management improvements and support for reading eBooks purchased from the Windows Store
• Use Beam to stream Windows 10 or Xbox One gameplay over the internet
• Night Light feature reduces blue light emitted by a screen, which may help you get to sleep easier after using a PC at night
• Mini View picture-in-picture support lets you view one app (like a video player or chat app) on top of other apps
• Pair a PC with an Android, iOS, or Windows phone to automatically lock your PC when you walk away from the computer (assuming your phone is also moving away from the PC)
Microsoft explains more :
Creativity has led the inspiration of our world’s greatest inventors, architects, educators, entrepreneurs, developers, and students, delivering advancements that move our world forward. Today, people value creativity more than ever, placing us on the cusp of a new wave of exploration, advancement, and impact.
We designed Windows 10 to empower the creator in all of us. To us, that means that everyone has the power to dream big, whether that involves starting a company, developing a lesson plan, inventing a product, developing or broadcasting games, or imagining a whole new world in Minecraft or mixed reality. And we want Windows to be the place you love to create and play, with the tools to help you make your mark on the world.
For more information on the new Windows 10 Creators update jump over to the official Microsoft website for details by following the link below.