Waze has announced that it is now available on Android Auto. You can now use your in car display with Waze and Android Auto.
Waze brings a range of feature to Android Auto, including the ability to start your drive with voice commands and more.
Here are some of the features of Waze on Android Auto.
- Navigate to all your most frequented destinations as pre-programmed in your Waze app in one tap—we’re talking home, work and your Waze favorites.
- Start any drive using voice command “OK, Google” to tell Waze your destination and get on the road even quicker.
- Receive visual and audio alerts to keep you informed of what’s ahead and find the fastest routes. Bonus: you’ll enjoy a larger map with bigger views of alerts, hazers and more.
- Access your personalized Waze experience from your phone on your car’s bigger screen.
- Easily view your ETA Panel, which organizes everything you need in one place so you can seamlessly check alternate routes and adjust your sound settings.
- Help other Wazers on the road through a visual reporting menu.
You can find out more information on the latest version of Waze over at the company’s website at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.