With the launch of the new Watch Dogs 2 edging ever closer to its November 15th 2016 launch date. It’s developers Ubisoft Montréal have released more details about what you can expect from the Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass which is priced at $40 or £30.
Check out the announcement trailer for the Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass for an overview of what you can expect from the three DLC bundles that will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Jon Bailey from Ubisoft explains a little more about what you can expect over on the official PlayStation blog : Players will unlock the following DLC items as they become available:
– T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
– Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
– No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
In addition, players with the Season Pass will get Day 1 access to two unique ULC packs:
– Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
– Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
Source: PS BlogFiled Under: Gaming News, Playstation, Top News, Xbox