Via has launched a new Panel PC, the VIA VIPRO VP7710 Panel PC.
This new panel PC features a 104 inch touch screen LCD, a VIA Eden ULV 1.6GHz or C7 1.0GHz processor, two USB ports and 3 COM ports.
Here’s the specs.
- Fanless and Ultra Low power consumption
- Built-in VIA Eden ULV 1.6GHz or C7 1.0GHz CPU
- 10.4″ TFT LCD Panel with touch screen
- IP65 front panel compliant against water and dust
- Anti-shock design to 2.5″ HDD bay and the CF socket to ensure maximum reliability
- Integrated VIA UniChrome ProII 3D/2D AGP graphics with MPEG-2/4 and WMV9 video decoding acceleration
- Support for Gigabit Ethernet, with optional Wireless LAN 802.11b/g
- Two USB 2.0 ports and three COM ports (2 * RS-232 with a 5V/12V selectable switch, and 1 * RS-422/485)
No word on pricing or availability as yet.
Product Page via Crunch Gear
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.