If you’re rocking a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5, now might be a good time to check the notifications as the carrier is rolling out an update for the handset.
The latest update brings enhancements to the device’s Caller Name ID, Message+ and cloud apps, and also fixes some known issues with the software.
Some of the resolved issues include fix for the visual voicemail which now works when the s-View flip cover is closed, as well as improved connectivity, removal of the search icon within memo app, improved Gear Manager, and much more. Here’s a list of issues which were resolved in the latest update:
- ‘Search’ icon has been removed within Memo when there is no memo
- Favorite ‘Contact’ information background is now more readable
- Visual Voicemail works when S-View flip cover is closed
- Connectivity has been improved when streaming music
- Stability has been improved for Samsung Gear Manager
- Text alert improvements for select factory installed car kits
- “Primary Contacts” label has been changed to “Emergency Contacts” when in Emergency Mode
- Power On password is no longer triggered when voice call is completed or after screen dims
The update is rolling out as we speak, and brings a handful of other enhancements as well. You can check them out at the source link below. In the meantime, keep checking the notifications area, and see if you have received the update for your Samsung Galaxy S5.
Image Credit re/code