Those looking forward to the launch off the highly anticipated Valley game created by Blue Isle Studios, will be pleased to know that it is now available to play on the Xbox One, PS4 and PC via Steam and has been built on the Unity games engine.
Check out the trailer below to learn more about this vast and beautiful game which is now available to purchase price to $20.
Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit: a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things.
Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
Be forewarned, with these new-found abilities comes a daunting repercussion: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die around you.
– Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
– Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
– Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
– Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
– Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.