Check out this USB digital microscope.
It is ideal for various applications such as science and engineering work and study. Just use your imagination! It magnifies anything from 10x all the way to 200x. You can view everything from the pre-prepared slide of a honeybee leg to a close up of your own tongue. Features include enabling you to “capture” either a photograph, or video with a simple click, capability of interfacing to PC, adjustable focus, quick and easy installation, and stylish design.
Here’s the specs.
- Focus wheel
- Snapshot button
- LED dimmer switch (2 Level)
- Image Sensor: 1.3 Mega Pixels
- Video Capture Resolution: 1280×1024, 640×480, 320×240, 160×120
- Color: 24bit RGB
- Lens: Dual Axis 27X & 100X Microscope Lens
- Focus Range: Manual Focus From 10mm to Infinity
- Flicker Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
- Magnification Ration: 10X to 200X
- Shutter Speed: 1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- Video Format: AVI format
- White Balance: Auto
- Exposure: Auto
- Light Source: 4 Cold Light LED
- PC Interface: USB 2.0
- OSD Language: English
- Power Supply: 5V DC from USB port
- Operation System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Dimension: 110x33mm
- Weight: 189g
The USB digital microscope is available to buy online for $70 from Brando.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.