According to a new report, Samsung has finally started the roll out of Android 7.0 Nougat Update in the United States for the Galaxy S7 edge bearing model number G935U.
There are reports that the over-the-air update hasn’t begun yet, but users can connect their devices to Samsung Smart Switch to download the update.
The update brings all the goodness of Android 7.0 Nougat as well as the security update for the month of April. Here’s the complete change log:
- OS upgrade – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Provides new UX and various performance modes.
- Improved usability of the notification feature and Quick Settings button.
- Improved usability of the multi-window.
- Improved Setting menu and AOD feature, addition of the Samsung feature.
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app installation.
There’s no word about the roll out of the update over-the-air (OTA), but now that its rolling out through Smart Switch, it won’t be long before the update will start rolling out through OTA.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.