During the CES 2016 technology show that has been taking place this week in Las Vegas, Tiertime have been show casing their new UP mini 2 3D printer that comes as standard with wireless connectivity and a touch screen controller.
The UP mini 2 3D printer measures 255 x 365 x 385mm is size and is fitted with an aluminium handle and separate spool holder as well as a handy tool box integrated into the design.
Tiertime CEO Allen Guo explains :
UP mini 2 has the latest features available on 3D printing market, and it has also fine tuned those features to provide the best 3D printing experience. UP mini 2 is a consumer-oriented 3D printer for students at schools, kids at home and 3D printing fans around the world. We have given much thought about intuitive user interfaces to create more consumer friendly 3D printing environment.
Compared with the first generation UP mini, UP mini 2 has the following five major upgrades:
– Better print quality – Capable of printing in 0.15mm layer thickness with new mechanical design;
– Touch screen control – Provide better 3D printing user experience;
– WIFI connection – WIFI support, enabling better user control of the 3D printer via mobile APPs;
– Built-in HEPA air filtration – Reduce 3D printing air emissions and provide healthy and safe 3D printing environment;
– Aluminum handle, and separate spool container with build-in toolbox – Easy to carry and handy to use.
The UP mini 2 3D printer is expected to go on sale in Q2 of this year although no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by Tiertime. But as soon as more information and specifications are made available we will keep you updated.Filed Under: Top News