Here’s another crazy combo USB gadget from our friends at Brando, the USB Hub Alarm Clock.
The USB Hub Alarm clock has 7 USB ports, and a built in digital alarm clock with a thermometer.
Here’s the specs.
- USB 7-Port Hub with USB Power Adapter
- Charge and connect any USB device
- Powered by computer USB ports or USB Power Adapter
- Super-size, jumbo reverse LCD clock display
- Alarm with 5-minute snooze and calendar display
- 5-Funtions: Hour, Minute, Day of Week, Day of Month, Month
- 60-seconds alarm auto-stop
- Alarm enable/disable
- 6 operational switiches (with pull-down resistors)
- Alarm tone 4 steps variable with crescendo
- 12/24-clock display format
- Drivers triplexed LCD with PM, Alarm, Chime, Snooze, Day, °C/°F marks
- LED backlight for easy viewing in low-light conditions
- Displays indoor temperature
- Thermometer measuring:
- Range: 0°C to 60°C (10°F to 140°F)
- Sampling cycle 30 sec resolution 0.2°C (0.3°F)
- Requires 1 AAA batteries
- 1.8M USB 2.0 cable included
- Support Window ME/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OSX
- Dimension: 140 x 72 x 85mm (approx.)
- Weight: 169g
The USB Hub Alarm Clock is available for $37 from Brando.